Health & Wellbeing Classes/Courses at SHC
Qigong Chinese Health & Wellbeing
with Christopher David Handbury
TCM Practitioner Christopher Handbury has been studying Qigong for over 12 years and teaching locally for the past 8 years. The classes provide a much needed solution to modern illness and emotional stress. The healing methods of Qigong can be a profound experience, yet it is gentle and simple enough for all ages to practise.
Qigong (pronounced chi kung) is a COMPLETE holistic health system that helps to balance the functions of the body and mind to bring harmony to everyday life and strengthen our resistance to future illness and disease. Qigong has all the benefits of Tai Chi, Yoga, Pilates and much , much more!
If you would like to know more about Qigong and start your journey towards greater health please visit Christopher dedicated website at www.chi-fit.uk
If you would like to contact Christopher please email to email@example.com
- Mondays 11.30 am Qigong for Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue(Fully Booked)
- Tuesdays 12.30pm Qigong Beginners Class - Spaces Available
- Tuesdays 7.00 pm Qigong Intermediate+ students (Fully Booked)
- Tuesdays 8.10 pm Qigong Beginners Class - Spaces Available
- Thursdays 8.10 pm Qigong All Welcome - Spaces Available
Meditation & Relaxation sessions
with Mandy Johnson
Holistic therapist Mandy Johnson brings her amazing energy to the clinic with a series of nourishing meditation sessions and short courses.
Mandy has a series of FREE introductory sessions in December and January before she begins her regular courses throughout 2018.
- Friday 1st December 2017 - 7.15pm & 8.00pm
- Friday 12th January 2018 - 7.15pm & 8.00pm
Join in and experience the soft and gentle practise of self discovery and learn new skills for a better life journey. Click below to book your place today.
If you would like some more info please email Mandy at firstname.lastname@example.org